2:35 PM

Who Are We?

Posted by portia-lot |

Well, I can only speak for myself. And the answer is- drumroll, please- I don't know. I think I know what I am NOT. But what I am remains to be seen. I know what I think I hope to be.

Someone asked me recently who I am and I said:

  • Writer
  • Teller of Stories
    Mostly real; Some imagined (or quite possible real in another dimension)
  • Artist
  • Create-or
  • Maker

To which that certain someone said, "I can change you."

Wow.

I spent all this time trying to figure out and "own" the above parts of who I might be only to find someone who wants to change me.

Let's make sure I know for sure who I am first, shall we?

I'm Portia.
The international super spy, creative hipster and often sardonic alter ego of someone far less super spy and far more introspective lost soul. Geez. What is one to do?

In the meantime, enjoy a little poetry, a little creative messing about and whatever whatnots there are to enjoy here.

Speaking for myself and The Wall... we're glad you're here.

No, really... not being sarcastic or sardonic. Just keepin' it real.
(O.K. that last part was sardonic... but what did you expect?)