7:59 PM

Chick-Ala-Chick, Cha-La, Cha-La

Posted by portia-lot |

Her Portianess said:


Chick-Ala-Chik, Cha-La, Cha-La is part of a song my mum used to sing to me... it always made me smile. I wonder if it is a real song. I think I heard it once on Captain Kangaroo's Treasure House, but maybe I just dreamed that.

Who knows? If not me, likely no one.

Me: I'm kind of in a meandering mood. Want to join? 

Well, if you start with today- it's Chick-Ala-Chick Sunday winding down to Cha-La, Cha-La Monday. From there only Blue Tuesday lies between us and Taking the Mean Out of Meandering Wednesday. 

The Wall and I are always meandering about. Mentally or physically in search of the elusive strawberry ICEE brand slushy. Which, BTW, if you happen on said strawberry iced confection, drop us a line, ASAP. It would be much appreciated.


K. Later, Friends and Neighbors we've yet to meet!


1 comments:

wallace said...

Conjuring such an image, an elusive notion that I sometimes question its very existence. Strawberry ICEE. Why are you such a shadow? Why must you be so sweet and seductive. You play with my emotions. You like to see me hurt.