7:35 PM

Like cucumber chopsticks.

Posted by wallace |

Wallace here, transitioning from third to first-person. Also, in parallel, switching my eye patch from right to left eye. Tonight, it occurred to me, while sifting through ephemera scattered around my artspace (read: living room carpet), that I'm indeed a member of the mundane-majority. Like another rock star desperate for acting fame, like another high school jock sweltering at the thought of being No. 1 math geek, I'm a graphic designer exploring my personal style as pseudo-artist. Real art is this. A few other examples come to mind, but that's the only one that currently matters. 


I think society would be healthier with a hefty dose of the world through my good eye, whichever it might be. And with that mission at hand, it begins.  

0 comments: