5:52 PM

Megan Cosby

Posted by wallace |

I don't remember where Portia and I saw her. Or perhaps Portia didn't, although I remember talk of the technique. Notwithstanding, I stumbled across her work recently on the interweb and love it all over again. See my favourite for yourself here.

In other news, I've been hammering pellets into wood for what seems like an eternity, building something that belongs in a funeral home. And it lives in my living room. I really should leave this sort of thing to the professionals.

2 comments:

portia-lot said...

If I had a hammer, I'd hammer in the morning. I'd hammer in the evening... all over this land. But mostly in your apartment.

Maybe velcro would've worked for that, too? Just a random thought.

wallace said...

aw. Clever and non-destructive. I know nothing of that.